BE A PART OF SUGAMAN TEAM
Šugaman tours is a Croatian owned tourist agency specialized for sea tours & transfers. By following global and local trends, we want to upgrade our business operating level and become the leading sea excursion specialist.
Love working with people and delivering excellent customer service?
Can you work in a team and are you self-motivated??
We would like you to join us! / We want You on board!
We offer you to:
The chance to develop your career
Hard work is more than recognized here, it’s rewarded. Excellent staff are the key to our success and we’re dedicated to helping our employees develop and giving them opportunities to get ahead.
Share our values
From our business managers to our sales team and other staff, we all share important core values: integrity, reliability, enthusiasm and an unwavering commitment to excellence and customer care.
We need from you:
Skills and Specifications
- Strong writing and communicational skills.
- Knowledge of financial and business strategies.
- Aspiration to work in travel and tourism area.
- Good managerial and decision-making skills.
- The ability to coordinate and manage people.
Education and Qualifications
- At least bachelor’s degree in a tourism related area, or any other subject with a relation to business and financial concepts.
- Previous work experience in any travel related industry is an advantage.
We want from you:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposal of strategies for the business development of the travel agency
- Analysis of reports to ascertain the growth of the agency and, if needed, employment of better work strategies to improve the business aspect of the agency
- Maintenance of up-to-date information on the travel trends of the world
- Management of the travel agency work activities, including devising new tour and travel plans and packages
- Coordination and guidance of the agency staff to work for customer satisfaction and the development of the agency.
- Promotion and marketing of our business to current and new markets.
- managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records
- dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations